Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Sneak peak New Catalogue Coming in June

Hi Everyone, I hope you are all happy and well. Here's a sneaky peak at the newest in colours coming soon Powder pink, Berry burst, Lemon lime twist, Fresh fig and Tranquil tide, they are really yummy fresh new colours. Other new items in the catalogue is the Daisy punch and the Pretty label punch. The Stamp set I used is a brand new Hostess set called Tranquil Tulips. I will be sending out new catalogues over the next two weeks to my regular customers. If you are an Aussie resident and would like one posted to you please send me an email request. Also don't forget to check my online store for retiring products and clearance rack specials too while stocks last in May. To see online shop. http://tinyurl.com/kj2vsbd

No comments: